Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reunions shortlived are tough


Last post, I revealed that my DH had been deployed for 10 months -- no easy task for all of us. He finally came home last Thursday night -- and we had a fabulous weekend where each of us got to have some great one-on-one time with him . . . the three kids were over the moon all weekend (even our blase teenager). We toddled out late Saturday night for wine at our local wine bar and some more wine at a great local brasserie (and some oysters for good measure). Of course during these halcyon days I made not a thing for Etsy. But reality hit when Monday early a.m., he had to return to the location he will be working from (4 a.m. drive to the airport included). He'll be back again this weekend. I got right back to work -- creative outlets being the best therapy and voila! completed this necklace I had been imagining since these terrific chalcedony gemstones came my way. I love black and yellow together -- the bee pallete -- if you like it (or not) please comment!

No comments: